Some progress but mostly in the back end. Namely I have changed the platform from the custom setup it previously had to wordpress. Hopefully this will allow modifications to flow more smoothly.
The new look is mostly in place. Mostly I have tried to remove unnecessary clutter and add some more styling. This is yet to be done to the actual simulator:
Evolution Simmed simulator page
Current ‘to-do’ items on the list are:
- Update the front page to be informative and styled
- Add the news/blog section to allow news to be seen
- Ensure footer items (contact page, privacy etc) are in place
- Update simulator functionality including:
- Allow changes to grid size
- Report to show info of selected species
- Allow importing, exporting and editing of simulations
At that point I will need to reassess what needs to be done. There are a lot of features that could be added for educational purposes.