Aim: Utilize the space within cupboards more effectively and possibly more efficiently.
Overview: Cupboards always hide a lot of objects. Only the items at the front are easily seen and accessed. This is especially true for corner cupboards. I want to improve upon that. Namely, I want to be able to reach the items that are stored in the cupboard in a relatively comfortable manner. It would also be beneficial if it was easy to see what items were there.
Approach: If a cost effective solution already exists, I will go with that to save time. However, at present, after a basic google and pinterest searches, no suitable solution is apparent. Some interesting approaches exist though.
This was the first commercial solution I found (bunnings):
Practa solutions at bunnings
This could be beneficial but the corner cupboard I have in mind is not square. This solution would leave a large area unused.
General description: This site is about collecting and presenting any online projects that Dale or Daniela are working on. It will the place that people can be directed to so they can access or discuss projects.
- General tab: Show posts within the ‘general’ category (such as this post).
- Active Projects:
- Shows post excerpts from posts within the ‘active projects’ category. That is, projects that are not finished but are being worked on to some degree.
- Each project should have a summary page to describe the desired project outcome and an excerpt of that summary.
- Clicking on an excerpt will show a blog for the project with the summary page pinned to the top
- Individual active project blogs may sometimes also be selected by using a dropdown list from the main navigation tab
- Completed projects has the same structure as the active projects tab but does so for ‘ completed projects.
- links to a forum where topics can be discussed.
- Each project should have at least one thread to discuss any aspects that require attention
- Comments for various projects will be closed and instead a link to the forum will be used and relevant comments/posts will be added manually to the posts. For example, for this post, comments can be added here: Site Info